March 22, 2019
MARCH MARKET SPRINGS UP
- Wednesday 20th March marked the official start of spring, traditionally a busy time for the country’s estate agents.
- On average, over the past five years, March has been the busiest month of the year for property viewings, with May and then April following in second and third place.
- Indeed, if history repeats itself, agents will be carrying out 28% of the year’s viewings over the next three months.
- The success of the 2019 spring market remains to be seen but early indications suggest that demand might not be as subdued as first thought. In January and February 2019, viewings levels were just 4% below the average recorded in the last five years.
- If you would like to know the value of your property please do not
hesistateto get in touch on 0161 427 0755.